Friday, October 23, 2009

Heart Health

So I am not sure why, but whenever talk leads to the heart I always get a little more conscious about what I am doing with my heart health. I mean, bacteria, viruses. Who cares, I don’t really worry about getting sick form them, and I think if I do, so what, I will get over them.

Gastrointestinal health only slightly concerns me in that if I get a disease there I might be force to change my diet and not be able to eat what I like.

I think the part about heart health that worries me is arteriosclerosis. To me it seems a bit like having the only life saving vaccine for trillions of people and driving down and curvy road while people are throwing milk shakes at your windshield. Its only a matter of time before you crash, but you cant stop cause you have that vaccine, so you have to keep going, even if you die, you don’t have a choice.

To me that is the heart, it can’t stop, take a break or really slow down too much. So stop drinking the milk shakes!!

2 comments: